We are excited to offer Ayurvedic Yoga Massage treatments again following recent restrictions. After careful consideration and in accordance with official guidelines, we have implemented further precautionary measures to protect both our clients and therapists. Please consider the following guidelines detailed below.
If you have any questions or require further information it is essential that you contact your therapist directly before attending your appointment.
– Please let us know if you are at a high risk to become seriously ill if you contract Covid. Please check here for our current understanding of conditions that increase the risk: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
– If you have a mask please bring it, otherwise we will have a spare available that you can use. It will either be a single use mask, or a reusable, which we will wash in high temperatures between uses.
– If it is your first session with your therapist, please arrange a time before your session to do your consultation by phone. It would be good to minimise contact time, and particularly talking.
– If you develop symptoms similar to Covid symptoms before your session please let me know, as we will need to postpone your session. Covid symptoms include a fever, continuous cough, changes to your taste or smell. Please see here for more information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
– If you develop symptoms after you have your treatment with us, you will need to let us know. If you are not tested at all then your therapist will need to stop seeing other clients, be tested, and inform any clients who they have been in contact with after your session. If you do take a test please still let us know as soon as you observe that you have symptoms, as we will still need to inform any other clients that the therapist might have seen after I you, and stop seeing clients until you get your test results. Then the therapist can resume offering if negative, or take a test themselves if positive.
We hope all that makes sense! A little complicated compared to our usual procedure, but worth it so we can still offer treatments without risking spreading the virus to anyone, and especially to people at high risk.