Deposits are not refundable, apart from the unlikely event that we need to cancel or reschedule your training. However, if you cancel your booking we may be able to transfer a proportion of your deposit to a future training of your choice, within a year of your initial booking.
- If you cancel 4 weeks before the start of your training, we will transfer 90% of your deposit.
- If you cancel 2-4 weeks before the start of your training, we will transfer 50% of your deposit.
- If you cancel nearer the time, we may allow you to transfer your deposit if you are on a low income, or there is an unavoidable reason for the cancellation, such as bereavement, serious illness or injury.
REMAINDER OF COURSE FEES
- 100% refundable up to 90 days before the start of the training
- 50% refundable up to 60 days before the start of the training
- Not refundable nearer the time, unless in the case of serious illness, bereavement or natural disaster
We understand that last minute cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, and that is built into our business model and reflected in the pricing of the trainings. However, lately we have been getting last minute cancellations with alarming frequency, even when it appears that we could have been notified earlier on. Having as many last minute cancellations as we have been getting recently is unsustainable without changing the structure of the trainings or increasing prices. Please keep that in mind and if anything arises that will make it impossible for you to attend, try to notify us as early on as possible. If you cancel with a lot of warning, you will at least give us the chance to advertise your place in time with the hope that we will still see you at a future training. Transferring to a different course several weeks before the start of your training (or a few months for the residential trainings) is not a problem at all.